Header 1

Header 1
All images below are clickable

Saturday 30 April 2022

Goldfinch Dispute


On one of my country walks there is a double hedgerow with a pathway between it.
I have observed Goldfinch in that area in the past.
Today there were two pairs of Goldfinch at that location. 
It appeared to me that they were having a dispute over a nesting site.
This continued for quite some time and involved a lot of flying around and chasing each other away from the site. This enabled a lot of flight shots even though I didn't really have the best lens for the task.








 









10 comments:

  1. Such aerial acrobatics! Wonderful photos, Roy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei Roy! Ihanat valokuvat kauniista linnuista. Näitä lintuja on myös meidän pihassa;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Nothing wrong with that lens, Roy. Fab sequence of shots. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos of the goldfinch. Sometimes I see them too . The goldfinch in flight is also beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,
    Spectaculaire beelden!
    Groetjes,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting
and commenting on my blog