Header 1

Header 1
All images below are clickable

Monday 18 April 2022

Butterflies Mostly

Peacock


On my latest walk I was able to photograph three species of Butterfly. The Peacock, the Speckled Wood and the Small Tortoiseshell.
I also observed three other species, the male Orange Tip, the male Brimstone and the Small White. Unfortunately none of which pitched for me to take a shot.

Speckled Wood

Small Tortoiseshell 

A few birds were also observed, without any surprises though.

Chaffinch (Male)

The big sky shot taken with an iPhone.

















Apple Blossom
I always love to take images of Apple Blossom. 
It must be the Somerset lad in me.


It seems rather disparate to show a beautiful bird perched on barbed wire. 
However this male Goldfinch is not affected and will perch anywhere.

Goldfinch

A Wren singing from one of its prominent perches.



A Portrait of a Blackbird.








6 comments:

  1. I love the apple blossom so much! It's the prettiest of the fruit blossom IMO. Love all your butterflies and bird images too. Sorry I am late catching up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy. Yes, apple blossom almost unreal.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting
and commenting on my blog