Header 1

Header 1
All images below are clickable

Wednesday 8 February 2023

A Beardie Fest

I find that a really good time to observe Bearded Tits in the Marshes eating seeds is the Winter months of December through to February. 
I am fortunate to observe at least once or twice a year these beautiful birds. Earlier this week I was stood at a point in Radipole Lake Reserve, Weymouth taking photographs. 
A Lady walked up and said to me, "They are a joy to see", I certainly have to agree.

Male

Female






 




















6 comments:

  1. Hei Roy! Aivan ihania! Toivoisin näkeväni joskus näitä. Niitä on välillä täällä.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Roy, your pictures are perfect ! I love them, all them !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great show of stunning images. Great Birds. I love them!
    Regards, maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting
and commenting on my blog