Header 1

Header 1
All images below are clickable

Saturday 22 October 2022

Another Visit to Lodmoor Reserve

In the bird World it is that funny time of year where most of the Summer species have left for their Winter holidays. The Winter visitors have not really arrived in strength yet.

I am fortunate to be able to see the Great White on a regular basis where I live. 
So I take as many photos as I can for the record.

Great White Egret


Great White Egret. Yellow beak, black legs and black feet.


Dunlin below taking a short flight. 
Another bird I can see on a regular basis.


 

A mixture of Dunlin and Starlings in the two images below relocating further along the strip of land.



Joe (Crow) lurking in the grass. 
Obviously up to no good as usual


More Starling aerial action.




A Little Egret showing off his feathers.

Little Egret


Little Egret. Black beak, black legs and yellow feet.


6 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting
and commenting on my blog