Header 1

Header 1
All images below are clickable

Thursday 12 May 2022

A Loud Report From The Bushes


Yes, you have guessed right.
It is another Cetti's Warbler Post. 
They are quite vocal now and scald you for even daring to walk across their territory. Notoriously difficult to photograph, but with observation of a likely Cetti's territory will reap the reward of at least a couple of shots. They have a pattern of monitoring their territory and continuous observation will reveal a good spot to wait for them to turn up. 











 

6 comments:

  1. So that's how it's done - patience! No wonder I hear so many and see so few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John. Yes, took me a while to come to that conclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice post with great pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent! How long do you wait for them? As John says above, patience! I don't have any, hahaha! I wouldn't mind if I had a hide to wait in, but standing around kills my back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy. Not long, but I know where its territory is and that is quite small.
      It has favourite perches and you don't have to wait too long for it to turn up and shout at you.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting
and commenting on my blog