Header 1

Header 1
All images below are clickable

Wednesday 23 March 2022

Greenfinch Amour

I was visiting Lodmoor Reserve at Weymouth and I noticed movement in this large bush. I couldnt make out what it was other than bird movement of some kind. Based on the principle that I always abide by, "Shoot first and ask questions afterwards", I took a few shots and left it that I would review the results later on the laptop. 


The result of which, I discovered that I had witnessed and recorded a pair of Greenfinch's doing what birds do at this time of year. 
Well it is the mating season.😍






6 comments:

  1. I first read you title as "Greenfinch Armor" and was slightly confused! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Roy,
    Wat fantastisch !
    Geweldig om dit te ontdekken en nog leuke foto's ook!
    Great shots
    Groetjes Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting
and commenting on my blog