Header 1

Header 1
All images below are clickable

Saturday 10 March 2018

Temporarily Absence From Blogging

Due to an eye operation I will be absent from the blogging World for a few weeks.
I shall return.

Siki Deer at Arne in Dorset  - Taken in 2009

Chirurgie oculaire. Pas de blog. Je reviendrai.
Oogchirurgie. Geen blog. Ik zal terug komen
Augenoperation. Kein Blog Ich komme wieder.
Silmäleikkaus. Ei blogia. Palaan.
Cirugía ocular. Sin blog Volveré
Operacja oka. Brak bloga. wrócę
Operace oka. Žádný blog. vrátím se
眼科手術。 ブログはありません。 私は戻ってきます


17 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture Roy... Hope all goes well for your op and every best wish..
    and hope you're back blogging very soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best Roy, I hope it all goes well.
    I await your return to blogland!...[;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all goes well Roy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roy,

    Hope all goes well and that you'll be back soon! Lovely deerphoto and a nice header too!

    All the best,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful picture..
    I hope you´re right..

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting
and commenting on my blog