Header 1

Header 1
All images below are clickable

Sunday 17 October 2021

Temporary Change To Blog Posting


My Blog Posting will change for a while.
I have developed a physical problem that prevents me from walking any useful distance. 
This will require medical intervention and a degree of recovery.
So a lot of bird and nature photography is not possible for me now and I will only be posting occasional local scenes for the time being.

I will be back with all of my usual posting at some stage.
I will of course monitor and comment on your posting as usual.

15 comments:

  1. Hi Roy, I'll miss reading your posts and seeing those great photos.
    All the best and I hope you're 'back out there' soon. [:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your treatment and recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voi ei! Toivotan sinulle toipumisia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that as quick a return as possible.news Roy however I wish you a speedy recovery and

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you all the best Roy and look forward to reading about your excursions again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like all the others here's wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery. When you have been active and are then restricted it can be hard to deal with, so all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mucho ánimo y que te recuperes muy pronto. Buena suerte. Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m sorry to hear that, Roy. That must be very frustrating. I hope you don’t have to wait too long for treatment. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting
and commenting on my blog