Header 1

Header 1
All images below are clickable

Wednesday 29 July 2020

A Country Walk

Some images from my recent walk into the countryside.


Spear Thistle

I found this rather well worn Painted Lady on a stone track.

Painted lady

Unfortunately I missed the Barley Harvest. 
I would have liked to have shot some images of that taking place.

Field Scabious

Large Barley straw bales being stored into the barn.

Add caption

Maybe I will get a chance to shoot some Wheat Harvesting.
Looking at the field below this is likely to be within the next week or so.



Small Flowered Evening Primrose

I found this female Large White laying her eggs on chickweed and other plants just inside a field gate entrance.

Large-White (Female)

Ragwort

Green-veined White

Wild Oats


Loosestrife

Small Skipper

Oxeye Daisy

Bifid Hemp-nettle


Mallow


8 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting
and commenting on my blog