Header 1

Header 1
All images below are clickable

Saturday 1 September 2018

Lesser Whitethroat

In the general area I observe birds it is usually at this time of year that if I am extremely fortunate I will, after much searching find a Lesser Whitethroat.

Around 80% of the shots I took of this Male, the bird was obscured by undergrowth of various sizes.
The colouring of a male of the species is rather nice I think.







Nearby in the same bush I took two shots of this bird, which may either be an immature female of this species or a common Whitethroat.


7 comments:

  1. Nice find Roy. well done for persevering and getting some cracking shots....[;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really nice find and nice photograhs, they're hard to photograph I think (I'm at least not that lucky that I can take photo's when I find one, they're always very far away or somewhere in the bushes). I love the bird in this setting with the red berries, really nice!

    Kind regards,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to photograph a black-throated bush.
    I can hear them but never see them.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting
and commenting on my blog