Header 1

Header 1
All images below are clickable

Thursday 14 March 2024

Just a Few Birds

The weather continues to disappoint, but between the rain storms over the last week or so, I shot these few images.

A Cormorant taking a bath.



This Dunnock appeared while I was trying to photograph something else without success.



In a small pond the Resident pair of Mallard put in an appearance.
This shot was the best of a bad bunch.

Great Tits are certainly making their presence felt now due to the continuous singing while attempting to attract a female.


Long-tailed Tits are nest building now. 
I have a plan to get some images of them and I know where to look for one of my local walks.



Even with my limited ID skills I know thats not a Bird.


This Robin below was quite happy to receive a handful of seeds.


Goldfinch are certainly making a lot of noise now in the process of finding a Mate. 
They also tend to perch high up or deep in a bush.



Wren.


Robin


4 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting
and commenting on my blog