Header 1

Header 1
All images below are clickable

Friday 5 November 2021

A Nice Find

Not hospitalised yet, but pain killers and physio for now allow me to go on a very short walk. 
I was rewarded after a brief visit into Penn Wood Portland by observing a Firecrest. 
I have not seen one of these for years and then two turn up in the same spot. 
This coupled with an appearance of a Wren made the visit worth it. 





A quick look on the receding tide at Ferry bridge revealed that a good number of Brent geese are now in attendance. 
I can never miss the chance of a few Brent Images.



4 comments:

  1. WOOOOW! It would be nice to see those birds up close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to get out a little, and a firecrest is a very nice find! Lovely shots. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting
and commenting on my blog