Header 1

Header 1
All images below are clickable

Saturday 14 March 2020

Marsh Harrier - Radipole Lake

The following images I shot of the male Marsh Harrier are record shots only and pretty poor and not what I would normally post. However, as the pair of Marsh Harriers at Radipole Lake, Weymouth normally keep a considerable distance from the North Screen Hide, I still wanted to record them.

Usually the only sight you get of them is at a considerable distance (around 500 metres) when they either fly usually low or sometimes very high over their immediate area. Hopefully one day they may take pity on me and do a Fly-by close to the Hide. Watch this space.
















5 comments:

  1. How fabulous to firstly have seen this Harrier and then to have managed to get these shots. Brilliant Roy. Have a wonderful week ahead and stay safe from the virus. Thanks for all your comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margaret.
      Trying to avoid the virus.

      Delete
  2. I think, these photos are terrific!
    I was never been able to do so!
    Always to much distrance ;-(
    So it is a fine series of images of this predator in flight!
    Regards, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting
and commenting on my blog