Header 1

Header 1
All images below are clickable

Friday 28 April 2017

Recent Birds

I have collected together for one Post recent bird sightings observed on my Parkland walks.

Jay collecting nesting material.


Yellowhammer



Whitethroat









Missile Thrush searching for food



Wren




Distant Linnets




Linnet collecting nesting material




Bullfinch (male)


Reed Bunting (male)


Chiffchaff searching for food



Starling


Robin



Grey Heron


Goldfinch


Great Tit


Great Tits in threatening pose which I shot a couple of weeks ago and forgot to post.





14 comments:

  1. Stunning photos Roy, especially the Great Tits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely set. Much the same as I'm seeing here this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great collection of photos Roy, I've been watching a pair of linnets building a nest opposite in my neighbours hedge, I don't think they have settled on that location though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzie. Linnets are lovely birds and I like to hear their call from a high perch.

      Delete
  4. Never seen a jay as out in the open as that! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear !!!! What a great beautiful picture of all these birds!
    Really one very thick compliment for that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures, all very clear, I think the light has been good for photography during April with the dry cold weather :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lyn, yes its been pretty good most of the time.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting
and commenting on my blog